Monday, October 06, 2003

Superficial American fellows

Sometime ago I was looking in goggle for Iran e Ashofteh to see if there is any trace of my new URL at blogspot. I headed to the site called "blogs of war" in which people apparantly talk about the US and war ( I think it was created after the Iraq war). Some friendly, democracy lover american guy had copied and pasted one of my postings and then guess the rest.
These American fellows are badly superficial and aggressive. It is only talk and talk, it is like there is a debate going on instead of a discussion or something. It is like their setup is done to kick somebody's ass and that is the achievement.
They are badly ignorant of their image outside of the US and their crazy inflated patriotism prevents them from seeing the reality. The basic core of the US foreign policy is " the purpose justifies the means" whatever the means are. It is like these friendly human rights lover and democracy exporters have forgotten what they did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Frankly I don't see why they would not do such a thing again ( Say they have not done it already!).
When I imagine that if it was not because of the CIA sponsored Coup d'etat in Iran which resulted in overthrowing the liberal government of Mossadeq, it was for 60 years now that we have been practicing democracy in Iran. Just imagine that. Is it conspiracy theory if I think US is not looking for democracy rather than their national interests? (don't forget that the purpose badly justifies the means)

No comments: