Monday, November 13, 2006

Finally my wife and my son joined me yesterday. Danial wanted to go to an outside open pool which we have in the complex we live, I originally thought that the whole big outside pool is warm even during the winter time, not true, the real estate agent did not specify which pool is warmed up all year long, it happened to be the small wading pool for kids, worked for Danial, so full of shame and happy about the fact that nobody was there to see a big hairy guy in the kids wading pool I got in and we had some fun. I am happy about the fact that he and Rosie like the place, I really don’t like the concept of the California, specially what it is in LA and nearby, there are lots of snub and wealthy Iranians around in Orange County, you could say there are lots of rich or quasi-rich middle-easterns around from the number of the Mercedes Benz vehicles circulating.

No comments: