Monday, June 08, 2009

Iran and Presidential election

I am really excited about this election. I have been following the debates from the day one. I am very surprised and satisfied about the openness of these debates and the fact that the other candidates let Ahmadi Nejad know that they are not stupid and as well as most of Iranians they know he lies and he is not honest when it comes to playing game of politics.
Most of all, I was satisfied about Mohsen Rezaee's debate, he did something to Ahmadi Nejad which non of the reformists could do. By being calm and strategic (you would expect that from an ex- military commander) he scored a very important point against Ahmadi Nejad. I hope Mossavi comes to power and uses both Karoubi and Rezaee in his cabinet, to fight his way out, Moussavi needs strong people,
I am happy today.

No comments: