Wednesday, June 25, 2003

We badly freaked out yesterday!

I was working in the back yard when my wife came out with our baby in her arms and asked me if Danial my other son is with me. He was not with me and I told her that he wasn't. She was badly shocked and very shaky told me that he was not at home either. Danial is 3 years and 5 months old and recently has learned how to unlock the door at the entrance. I just did not know what I was going to do, I was frozen. After some time I started to running around in the neighborhood and searching in the streets and backyards. After 10 minutes I came back and tired and desperate I was going to call the police but I saw my wife who had found him in the garage playing in the dark and very hot. It was one of the worst experiences we have ever had concerning Danial. Specially with these latest news about the kidnapping and murder of a small girl in Toronto we really freaked out.

No comments: