Sunday, June 22, 2003

Read this article from Mr. Behnoud

I just read this article from mr. Behnoud. For people who are in Iran it may sound alright, but here I can feel this awful feeling. When my Canadian friends and colleagues ask about violence and Eslam and Iran I have nothing to say about that. Whatever you say to justify and explain what is happening in Iran, they are seeing the contrary on TV and in News. Look at the events during the revolution, the Iran Iraq war, the Conservatives and Hezbollah and Mojahedeen and so on. We are going to transform into a nation with a culture of violence. No matter how much you talk about the great Iranian cultural heritage it is in vain, international community is witnessing something else.

Iranian Governement should give general amnesty to the simple members of Mojahedeen. I am sure Great Iranian nation can pardon its very own children who once betrayed Iran. I saw a picture of some of these guys in Iraq and I felt pity for these guys who look so old and broken now. They are victims of Rajavi's organization and their own hatred. It is time for pardon and cool.

Long live Iran, Long live great Iranian Nation

No comments: