Monday, May 19, 2003

I was thinking about the title, I am not sure if it is a good one, I used to use the nick name Ashofteh when I was a student at Shiraz university ( 17 years ago !), I used to draw caricatures for our student journal and I was signing Ashofteh. I am not as Ashofteh and disarrayed as what I used to be any more.
I am frustrated for what is going on in Iran and in that respect the title I have chosen for this blog (Ashofteh)makes sense.
I am not sure about what I am going to post here. One thing I have been doing almost on a daily basis sinse we came to Canada is reading the news about Iran, so I guess my thoughts and reactions to the Iran news would be a natural choice. My thoughts on Iran, Life in general and my family and at the end anything are other potential postings.
This is the first time I am blogging, I know it takes sometime before I adopt the culture.
Take care
talk to you later

No comments: