Wednesday, May 21, 2003

One of my fears is that at some point the majority of Iranians will be happy to see Americans on their soil and kicking hardliners' ass. I think they have been pushed to the point that there is nothing to do more. Whatever they have tried has been hit an obstacle. The other side observes no principle at all. They do just everything to silence people. I am really getting to believe in conspiracy theory. You remember Hojatiyeh Organization who believed they should prepare the situation for Hazrate Mehdi to come to help? Now these hardliners are by all means preparing the situation for meddling of United States.
I am saying that because my own feelings are not that hurt when I think of such american invasion, completely different from what it was just sometime ago.
If the situation in Iran continues for some more time I am sure more Iranian are going to be acceptable for American presence. Let us hope that a miracle from reformers' camp will stop this precess.

No comments: