Tuesday, June 17, 2003

They sold Iranians to Saddam for nothing!

The most detested and disgusting political parties and groups in Iran are those who have betrayed their nation and have sold their people's dignity and pride for nothing. I am talking about the Mojahedeen e khalgh in particular. Even now I can't see how an Iranian can refuge to saddam's haven, the sworn enemy of Iranian people to fight for an allegedly Iranian cause.
For the simple members who have been in Iraq under strict military and organizational protocols I would show some understanding for the low level of the information and political insight. But I don't understand what is wrong with the outside supporters in the west? Is it realy that hard to see and understand the obvious facts and the very basic moral principles? I don't know. But I wish the violent movements in Iran will stop sometime and people get enough experience in life to know who is a friend and what treason and loyalty mean.

At the end I will be very happy to see them gone, as happy as seeing Ansar e Hezbollah and all other violent groups out of Iranian politics.

No comments: